Be a part of the rising voices. apply & audition for NCYC 2018!
1. Start your application process by clicking here!
2. You'll need one recommendation from an adult that is not related to you. Click here for the online recommendation form.
3. Record 2 vocal auditions that can be emailed to NCYC at email@example.com.
Audition #1: A major scale up and down on any vowel sound (for example, looh or laah).
Audition #2: One stanza of a hymn of your choice or sing one verse (and refrain if applicable) from one of the following: "Jesus Christ is Risen Today"; "O Come, All Ye Faithful"; or "America, the Beautiful". These hymns can be found in any standard hymnal.
Who May Apply
1. You must be a student currently in grades 8 - 12.
Find all the information you need in the application. If you have any questions feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 320.363.3154.
ncyc Alumni - refer & reward
Help us spread the word! Refer a chorister and we will thank you with a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Here’s how it works:
• First – you must be an NCYC Alum from 2000-2016.
• Refer a Chorister. Reach out to talented young choristers and encourage them to complete the application process.
• Email email@example.com and let us know the name and email address of the chorister you referred.
• Once your qualified* chorister submits their application, recommendation and audition, we will send you a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
*A qualified Chorister is one that is currently in 8-12th grades and a first-time NCYC chorister.
Spread the Word
Tell your friends, family and church members about NCYC! If you are a returning NCYC choristers, referrals get you camp tuition discounts! For every chorister you refer and is accepted, you save $100 on your tuition, up to a savings of $300!